Demersible Solids Handling Pumps
Featured Product from Robert J. Fitzmyer Co., Inc.
Demersible Solids Handling Non-Clog pumps are used in industrial wastewater, stormwater and general drainage applications with the added advantage of a 4" spherical solids handling capability to easily pass the solids encountered in most industrial environments.
Key Features include:
- 4" spherical solids handling capability
- Heavy- duty cast iron construction
- Plug-n-Play Cords simplify maintenance
- Heavy duty, oil-lubricated motor bearings
- Ductile iron impellers
- Tapered shaft drive for smooth operation