SLM 125 Metal 3D Printer
Featured Product from SLM Solutions NA, Inc.
GAIN GREATER CONTROL AND COST EFFICIENCY
- Increase build speed with patented bi-directional loader movement
- Adaptable for research & development
- Modify system parameters according to your production needs
- Open and flexible software architecture
- Optimized gas recirculation at a laminar flow provides for safe and cost-efficient consumption
- Closed-loop powder handling
The new compact Selective Laser Melting System SLM® 125 offers a build envelope of 125 x 125 x 75 (125 optional) mm. Economical and suitable for R&D as well as small lot production environments, the open software architecture and system parameters allow you to make modifications according to your specific production needs.
Achieve fast build speeds from the system's patented bi-directional loader movement. Internal recirculation of inert gas at laminar flow also provides for safe and cost-efficient gas consumption.
The SLM 125 is equipped with software for importing CAD / STL data or slice data to configure the processes and component-specific parameters. Achieve greater system control by customizing your own construction processes through the unique, flexible and open software architecture.
The system is able to process most metals (such as Stainless Steels, Tool Steels, Cobalt Chrome, Aluminum, Inconel and Titanium) through a material saving, closed-loop powder handing unit. Changing the metal powder is quick, easy and designed to lower your production costs. Further available options will also increase the versatility and multiple usability of the SLM 125.