Next Level I/O Expansion and Data Acquisition
Featured Product from Sealevel Systems, Inc.
Sealevel Systems, Inc. announces the newest member of the Relio™ family of industrial computers, the Relio R1I/O Controller. Originally developed as a point-of-sale ticketing solution, the R1 I/O Controller is designed for harsh, industrial environments. With a solid-state, zero-maintenance, compact footprint this I/O controller is ideal for mobile, embedded control, test and measurement and I/O intensive applications.
Expand the I/O capabilities of the I/O Controller by adding SeaI/O data acquisition modules. Host connectivity options include wireless, Ethernet, USB, RS-485 and RS-232 to meet a specific application. Each host SeaI/O module can support an additional 246 expansion modules for exponential I/O possibilities. Serial ports can be easily added using SeaI/O and SeaLINK USB serial adapters. Together the Relio R1 I/O Controller and SeaI/O modules create an incredibly robust remote I/O control and monitoring network.
- Choice of single, dual or quad-core Atom™ (Bay Trail) processor
- Up to 8GB of DDR3L RAM
- (2) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- (1) SeaLATCH locking USB 3.0 port, (6) high-retention USB 2.0 ports, (3 are SeaLATCH locking USB ports)
- (2) Software-configurable, RS-232/422/485 DB9M serial ports
- DisplayPort and VGA standard display options with DVI-D and HDMI available
- Internal mSATA slot for solid-state disk (SSD) applications
- RS-485 COM port accessibility for easy SeaI/O expansion via RJ45 and 4-pin terminal block
- Wide 9-36 VDC operating range
- Wide operating temperature range option available
- Rugged DIN rail bracket available
The Relio R1 I/O Controller offers your choice of single, dual or quad-core Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail processor with up to 8 GB of DDR3L low-voltage RAM. Standard I/O features include two software-configurable serial ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet, seven USB ports, and choice of digital and analog display options.
As processor technology evolves, the COM Express design allows the COM module to be upgraded to increase system performance over the life of the application.
The I/O Controller starts at $1,199 and select configurations are available from stock. For more information about the Relio R1 I/O Controller, including configuration and display options, visit sealevel.com or call +1 864.843.4343.