Magnetic Encoder MEI-30
Featured Product from Shanghai Yuanben Magnetoelectric Tech. Co., Ltd.
YUANBEN’s magnetic encoder, just one type of non-contact absolute coders, uses a magneto-resistive effect to sense a change in magnetic field, then amplify the change using an amplifying circuit. A single chip then processes and outputs an analog or digital signal in an absolute position. The magnetic encoder is able to sense, measure and give information on its position within a 360° range without the need for a reference point. It can use an SSI synchronous serial communication interface for signal output or utilize CANopen or Profibus-DP for remote transmission.
Due to the magnetoelectric design, YUANBEN’s magnetic encoder features a shock, corrosion and stain resistance, stable performance and simple structure. Multiple mounting methods are available including clamping flange, synchronous flange, synchro-clamping flange, and through-hole. The outer diameter is optional: Φ28, Φ38, Φ48, Φ60.
- The compact structure and magnetoelectric design allow the magnetic encoder to withstand the toughest industrial environments.
- High precision, fully digital, no signal interference or zero drift.
- 3.Baud rate and address code can be set using the dial switch or system software.
- Resolution (P/R):4096.
- Wide operating voltage range and low power consumption current.
- Clamping or synchronous flange conforms to international structure standard.
- CANopen communication protocol bus output with up to 110 stations
|Output Code/Angle||Reference output waveform|
|PNP Open Collector Output||Output voltage: Min (power voltage-1.5) VDC, Load current: Max:80mA|
|N PN Open Collector Output||Load current Max :80mA Residual voltage Max:1VDC|
|Differential Output||Load current Max: ± 80mA
Residual voltage Max:0.4Vdc
|Voltage Output||Voltage≥85%Vin, low level≤0.4 Vin, load current Max≤20mA|
|Push-Pull Output||Voltage≥85%Vin, low level≤0.4Vin, load current Max≤60mA|
|Response Time ?rise/drop?||≤1us|
|Response Frequency||200 kHz|
|Current||Max. 35mA (idle)|
|Insulation Resistance||Min 100MΩ ( based on 500VDC)|
|Insulation Strength||750VDC 50/60Hz, maintain 60s (between terminal and housing)|
|Connect Mode||Lead out from back and side|
|Starting Torque||Max: 5x10-3 N.m|
|Inertia Moment||9.8X10-8 kg.m2|
|Axle Load||Radial 20N, axial 10N|
|Axle Position Deviation||Radial: 50.1 mm • axial: 50.2mm|
|Maximum Permissible Speed||3000rpm|
|Ambient Temperature||-10°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C ~ +85°C|
|Degree of Protection||IP65|
|Cable||Shielded wire, 0.5M length|
- Robot industry
- Automobile industry
- Precision machinery
- Metallurgy industry
- Industrial automation
- Servo motor
- Heavy duty crane or transport machinery in ports and construction sites
- Speed measurement and power transmission of construction machinery
- Automatic production lines and conveyers