Wireless modem for Auto Mater Reading (AMR)
Featured Product from Shenzhen Wlink Technology Co., Limited
Automatic meter reading(AMR) system is the technology of automatically collecting consumption, diagnostic, and status data from water meter or energy metering devices (gas, electric) and transferring that data to a central database for billing, troubleshooting, and analyzing. This system based on mobile communication technologies, and uses WLINK DTU as remote data transmission unit to transmit data real-time and reliably to data server center. The system saves utility providers the expense of periodic trips to each physical location to read a meter. Furthermore, the application is also suitable for water and power meter reading application.
- Accurate meter reading, no more estimates
- Improved billing
- Accurate profile classes and measurement classes, true costs applied
- Improved security and tamper detection for equipment
- Energy management through profile data graphs
- Less financial burden correcting mistakes
- Improved billing and tacking of usage.
- WL-D800 series 3G/GPRS DTU(serial port to IP modem)
- Optimized EMC design
- Standard PPP, TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocol
- RS232/RS485/RS422 interface options
- Always online.
- Automatically attaches 3G/GPRS when powered on, and utomatically redials whenoff line and keep line alive
- Offline when idle and triggered online by user data, ring or SMS
- 3G/GPRS channel and SMS mutual backup
- Supports up to 3 data service centers communications