20 Ton Top Running Crane Trolley
Product Announcement from Shepard Niles
The Shepard Niles base-mounted and double girder trolley hoist rated for 5 tons and over is a rugged hoist intended for use in severe service MHIA Class H4 and H5 applications where standard, off-the shelf hoist units are not an option. In addition to heavy-duty construction, these hoists offer the advantages of a small hook approach, space-saving design, silent, vibration-free running and minimal maintenance.
Hoists from 1/2 to 40 tons
- Space saving, low-headroom design
- Self-adjusting dust proof hoist brake
- Four-step hoist geared limit switch
- Phase sequence protection
- Totally enclosed two-speed motors
- Hardened and ground AGMA Class 11 gearing for long life
- Electrics housed in a NEMA 12 enclosure
- Corrosion-resistant epoxy paint
- Stepless speed controls
- Radio controls
- Second brake on rope drum
Contact your Shepard Niles representative for a detailed proposal tailored to your specific application and facility.