SITRANS WW200 Weighfeeder
Featured Product from Siemens Process Instrumentation
SITRANS WW200 is a low- to medium-capacity weighfeeder used for minor ingredient additives.
SITRANS WW200 has been field tested and proven in hundreds of applications.
The unit can be customized to meet exact application needs. Stainless or mild steel units are available in open or enclosed styles. Custom lengths, belt types, inlet configurations, drives, and other options are available to meet your requirements.
The MS (mild steel) model is ideal for use with chemicals, powders, or any granular product in applications not requiring washdown. The SD (sanitary duty) model is designed for the food industry where high pressure washdown is required. It meets all USDA and FDA requirements.
Its cantilevered mechanical design provides for quick belt removal and easy maintenance. It is designed to eliminate material build-up, ensuring high accuracy and reliability. The unique weigh system reduces dead load and applies live load directly to two platform load cells. Load cells are externally mounted for easy access and maintenance.
Standard components include the belt weigh bridge, speed sensor and test weights, supported by Milltronics BW100, BW500, or SIWAREX FTC microprocessor-based
- Design rate range: 0.45 to 100 t/h (1000 lbs/h to 110 STPH)
- Belt speed: 0.005 to 0.36 m/s (1 to 70 fpm)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% or better
- High accuracy
- Ideal for low- to medium-capacity loads
- Fast installation, easy to clean and maintain
- Flexible, rugged design allows configurations to suit many applications
- Quick delivery on custom units