PCI Express Gen 1/2/3 Clock Generators and Buffers
Product Announcement from Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs' Si5214x PCIe clock generators and Si5315x PCIe clock buffers incorporate the industry's highest level of signal integrity tuning to help address EMI and clock routing issues in a wide range of storage, embedded, enterprise, communication and consumer applications.
- PCI Express Gen 1/2/3 compliant (supports 2, 4, 6 or 9 outputs offering the highest level of performance per watt)
- Meets PCIe jitter requirements with up to 50% margin (better system reliability; enhanced bit-error-rate performance)
- Low power consumption (<6 mA) HCSL output drivers (minimized cooling cost)
- Integrated termination resistors on differential clocks (reduces BOM cost, board space, design complexity and power)
- Built-in I2C control interface for AC parameter and frequency tuning (streamlines EMI compliance and speeds time to market)