Crest-to-Crest® Wave Springs
Featured Product from Smalley
Smalley Wave Springs reduce spring heights by up to 50%, while offering the same force and deflection as standard coil springs. Wave Springs fit in tight radial and axial spaces and reduce operating heights, allowing for smaller assemblies.
Smalley has over 4,000 standard parts with sizes available from .25" to 16". Custom designs are easy and cost-effective to make with No-Tooling-Charges, with sizes available from .157" to 120".
- Wave springs reduce spring height by 50%
- Same force and deflection as ordinary coil/compression springs
- Wave springs fit tight radial and axial spaces
- Over 4,000 standard springs in carbon and stainless steel (.188" to 16", 5 mm to 400 mm diameters)
- No Tooling Charges™ on custom designs (.157" to 120", 4 mm to 3000 mm diameters)
- Exotic alloys available
- Request free samples to test in your application