Compact Signal & Ethernet PCB Connectors
Featured Product from Smiths Interconnect
Optimized and qualified for next generation Electronic Control Units the Intercompact Series is an innovative solution for PCB to PCB and floating mouting rack and panel applications currently offered in both signal and Ethernet versions. Designed to meet the requirements of the rail and industrial environments, it is also suitable for other demanding markets such as defence, space and test & measurement.
Features & Benefits
- 60 and 41 way signal configurations with Hypertac® Hyperboloid contacts.
- 42 ways signal and 1 or 2 high speed quadrax 100 Ohm contacts as Ethernet versions. Additional contact positions can be offered depending on the specific application requirements.
- Compliance with the main European Railway standards (EN45545-2, NF F61030, EN50155:2017, STM-S-001ind.D and more).
- Compliance with MIL-C-28748 and MIL-STD-202-301 standards and EIA and IEC standards for Contact Resistance and Environmental testing.
- Insulators in Liquid Cristal Polymer material for an optimized insulation resistance in severe environment conditions.