Featured Product from Solcon Solutions LLC
The Solbrake electronic brake provides fast, smooth, frictionless braking of standard motors by injecting controlled DC current into the motor windings after the line contactor has opened.
This DC current induces a stationary magnetic field which exerts a braking torque on the rotor.
The Solbrake Advantage:
- Reduces stopping time – Increases production rate in machine tools and high inertia loads
- Increases safety protection on hazardous machines
- Soft, smooth stopping, preventing wear and tear of mechanical parts
- Adjustable braking torque, matching load size and required stop time
- Auto stop, reducing motor heating
- Maintenance free, highly reliable operation
- Easy installation
- Machine tools
- Circular saws
- Stopping high inertia loads
- Safety brakes
- Large flywheel applications