Compact, Wireless Position Switches
Featured Product from steute
Battery-powered, compact, wireless position sensing switch sends a unique, coded telegram to one or more compatible, easily-programmed Receivers upon operation of the actuating lever. Receiver sends confirmation of received telegram . If position switch does not receive the confirmation signal within 15 ms, it transmits a second telegram. Receiver accepts up to 10 discrete telegrams per channel.
- Available for operation at 915 MHz (US, Canada, Australia) or 868 MHz (Europe)
- Field-replaceable lithium cell (CR2032)
- Maximum nominal transmission range: 30 m indoors, 150 m "free air"
- Bidirectional communications with Receiver
- Switch signal configurable at Receiver (e.g. NO, NC, other)
- Ingress protection rating: IP67 (Unactuated)
- Mechanical life expectancy: > 1 million operations
- Operating temperature range: -20 to + 65 degreess C
- Certifications: FCC, IC (915 MHz models), EC (868 MHz models)