IP67-Rated E-Stop Pull-Wire Safety Switches
Featured Product from steute
Emergency stop pull-wire safety switches provide a means of initiating an E-Stop along the length, or around the perimeter, of a machine or process. An E-Stop signal is generated by pulling the actuating cable at any point along its length (or by a wire breakage). Manual reset by integral pushbutton.
- EN ISO 13850, EN ISO 13849-1, EN 60947-5 Compliant
- Metal enclosure with enamel finish
- Snap-action, positive break contacts (6A/250VAC)
- 2 NC and 1 NO contacts
- Actuating wire length up to 35 m
- Pull-wire breakage detection
- Ingress protection rating: IP67
- Mechanical Life expectancy: > 100,000 actuations
- Operating temperature to -40 oC
- Certifications: cCSAus, CE, EAC
- Transport/conveyor systerms
- Printing equipment
- Textile equipment
- Assembly lines
- Explosion rated (ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 and 21) available.
- Other models available with up to 4 contacts and 130 m span.