Medical Table and Chair Foot Switches
Featured Product from steute
Steute's medical table and examination chair foot switches provide reliable control for the diverse requirements demanded of this important equipment.
The easy-to-navigate and ergonomic designs makes for ease-of-use and user comfort. Units can be customized for functionality and cosmetics (colors, logos, icons, graphics) to complement the specific bed/chair/table capabilities ... without any non-recurring engineering costs. For more information about our off-the-shelf-custom designs, please view our 2-minute video entiltled "Custom Medical-Grade Foot Switches".
All Steute foot switches for medical applications meet the highest standards of ergonomic comfort and safety. Each is manufactured in accordance with the EN ISO 13485 Certified QM system for medical products.
- Digital and analog control functionality
- Choice of cable and connector
- Molded-in colors
- Powder-coated, pressure die-cast, aluminum consoles
- Ingress protection up to IPX8
- Mechanical life expectancy: > 1 million actuations
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +60°C
- Certifications: CE, cCSAus and FCC
- Custom colors, logos, icons, graphics
- Integral carrying handles
- Choice of console style
- Choice of actuator types (pedals, pushbuttons, rocker switches, joy sticks, joy pads)
- Wireless operation