Wireless Industrial Foot Switches
Featured Product from steute
STEUTE's industrial-grade wireless foot switches feature an internal energy generator. No battery required. Actuation of the foot pedal generates power to send a unique, coded telegram to a compatible Receiver. If, within 15ms, the foot switch does not receive a confirmation signal from the Receiver, it transmits a second telegram. For more imformation, view our 17-minute tutorial webinar.
- Available for operation at 915 MHz (USA/ Canada/Australia) or 868 MHz (Europe)
- Maximum nominal transmission range: 50 m indoors, 700 m "free air"
- Robust metal protection shield
- Bidirectional communications with Receiver confirming reciept of transmitted signal
- Foot switch contact format configurable (e.g. NO, NC, other) depending upon the selected Receiver
- Ingress protection rating: IP67
- Mechanical life expectancy: > 1 million actuations
- Operating temperature range: -20 oC to + 65 oC
- Certifications: FCC, IC (for SW915 MHz models), EC (for 868 MHz models)
- Available with or without protection shield
- Transmission range extenders