Wireless Limit Switches Require No Batteries
Featured Product from steute
Wireless limit switches feature an internal electrodynamic energy generator. No battery required. Displacement of the actuator generates power to send a unique, coded telegram to one or more compatible, easily-programmed Receivers. If limit switch does receive the confirmation signal within 15ms, it transmits a secondtelegram. Receiver accepts up to 10 discrete telegrams per channel.
- Available for operation at 915 MHz (USA/Canada/Australia) or 868 MHz (Europe)
- Maximum nomional transmission range: 40 m indoors, 450 m "free air"
- Bidirectional communicatiions with Receiver confirming receipt of telegram
- Switch action configurable at Receiver (e.g. NO, NC, other)
- Ingress protection rating: IP67
- Mechanical life expectancy : > 1 million actuations
- Operating temperature range: -20 to + 65 oC.
- Certifications: FCC, IC ( for SW915 MHz models), EC (for 868 MHz models)
- Variety of actuator styles (e.g. roller plunger, roller lever, rocker lever, spring rod, others)
- Transmission range extenders