Wireless, Non-Contact Inductive Sensors
Featured Product from steute
Wireless, non-contact inductive sensors send a unique, coded telegram to one or more compatible, easily-programmed Receivers. Receiver accepts up to 10 discrete telegrams per channel. Powered by long-life (field-replaceable) lithium battery.
- Available for operation at 915 MHz (USA/Canda/Australia) or 868 MHz (Europe)
- Available in 3 diameters ... 12 mm, 18 mm and 30 mm
- Maximum nominal transmission range: 40 m indoors, 450 m "free air"
- Nominal sensing range: Up to 10 mm
- Bidirectional communication with Receiver confirming receipt of telegram
- Inductive sensor signal action configurable at Receiver (e.g. NO, NC, other)
- Ingress protection rating: Up to IP 69K
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +50 degrees C
- Certifications: FCC, IC (SW915 MHz models), EC (868 MHz models)
- ATEX/IEC Ex rated versions available (Zones 1 and 21)
- Transmission range extenders