X-Ray/MRI /Ultrasonic Equipment Foot Switches
Featured Product from steute
Steute's X-Ray, MRI, and CT device foot switches provide reliable control for the diverse requirements demanded of these diagnostic tools.
The easy-to-navigate and ergonomic designs makes for ease-of-use and user comfort. Units can be customized for functionality and cosmetics (colors, logos, icons, graphics) to complement the requirements and capabilities of your specific device ... without any non-recurring engineering or tooling costs. For more information about our off-the-shelf-custom designs, please view our 2-minute video entiltled "Custom Medical-Grade Foot Switches".
All Steute foot switches for medical applications meet the highest standards of ergonomic comfort and safety. Each is manufactured in accordance with the EN ISO 13485 Certified QM system for medical products.
- Digital and analog control functionality
- Choice of cable and connector
- Molded-in colors
- Powder-coated, pressure die-cast, aluminum consoles
- Ingress protection up to IPX8
- Mechanical life expectancy: > 1 million actuations
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +60°C
- Certifications: CE, cCSAus and FCC
- Custom colors, logos, icons, graphics
- Integral carrying handles
- Choice of console style
- Choice of actuator types (pedals, pushbuttons, rocker switches, joy sticks, joy pads)
- Wireless operation