Honing to the Tightest Tolerances
Featured Product from Sunnen Products Company
Sunnen’s SH-6000 builds on the 25-year heritage of the successful high precision CGM and KGM series machines. Simply stated, the SH-6000 takes precision honing to the next level. Both high speed and high torque models are available to replace existing CGM/KGM models.
Diameter Range (ID):
- CGT: 5,46 - 32 mm (.214 - 1.260 in)
- CRT: 53,84 - 63,75 mm (2.120 - 2.150 in)
- SRT: 39,40 - 76,78 mm (1.500 - 3.090 in)
- TC: 25,4 - 75 mm (1.0 - 2.95 in)
- 6 to 392 mm (.24 -15.43 in)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Capable of honing to the tightest tolerances in the industry with consistent and accurate bore size control to .000025 mm (.0000010 in).
- Utilizes diamond plated or metalbonded abrasive tooling for maximum performance.
- Available is both high speed and high torque models.
- Standard true running spindle with direct CGT tooling connection for quick changeover.
- All electric foot pedal for setup and truing mandrels.
- Coolant tank is 70 percent larger than earlier models - 208 L (55 gallon)
- Generous ergonomic work area.
- Intuitive touchscreen is easy-to-use with a large 225 mm (9 in) display