SV-2100 Series Small Bore Vertical Honing System
Featured Product from Sunnen Products Company
Perfect for mid- to high-production manufacturers with small bore applications, the SV-2100 Series delivers the lowest cost per honed part with the tight bore tolerances you expect from Sunnen.
The SV-2100 Series is capable of holding the industry’s tightest production environment tolerances – as fine as 0,00025 mm (0.000010 inch) – tolerances far superior to I.D. grinding.
This agile small bore system is suited for an impressive range of applications, including hydraulic valves, valve bodies and pumps; diesel fuel injectors; gears; gun barrels; and medical parts.
- Perfect for mid- to high-volume production in small bore sup to 20 mm (.787 in) and CGT tooling up to 13 mm (.5 in)
- Windows®-based PC industrial touch screen control panel features easy-to-use drop-down menus
- Lubed-for-life stroke guide ways ensure superior performance and long, trouble-free life
- Rugged, solid cast polymer base reduces vibration for enhanced performance and precision honing
- Fast, simple setup with handwheel controlled servo axes: feed, stroke and optional rotary table
- Lifetime application service with every machine purchase