Electric Steam Boilers for Brewing Industry
Featured Product from Sussman Electric Boilers
These versatile generators are unique for your combi/kettle or tank brewing systems requiring low pressure steam, typically in the 11-12.5 PSIG range. High Pressure Steam units, trimmed for 100 or 150 PSIG are also available. Each unit is complete with automatic features including pressure and liquid level controllers, ASME Code pressure vessel and safety valve, and are fully tested. Each boiler must pass Sussman's rigid quality control inspection before it is shipped.
Boilers are available in any combination voltage/phase/hertz. All systems available with matched Condensate Receiver Systems, inclusive of return tank, motor/pump and heavy duty vacuum breaker.
- Safe, efficient steam - no on-site combustion, chimney, vents or gas lines
- Small in size - can be located almost anywhere. No boiler room required
- Surprisingly affordable steam source to produce "quality" beer at the tap
- Easy installation, only requires water feed connection and electrical hookup
- Built to Sec. I of ASME Boiler and Pressure Codes, National Board registered
- UL, cUL Listed, ASME CSD-1 compliant
- Fully Insulated Vessel
- Stainless Steel Heating Elements