This portfolio is now extended with a variety of product options in interface, current rating, power density and multiple connector types, offering customers:
Comprehensive product portfolio
- Abundant product options with standard, medium, high and premium current rating
- Addressing general and high-end markets demands
System design flexibility
- Available with Common Redundant Power Supply (CRPS) interface compatible products
- Expansive PCB orientation configurations
- Custom solutions available to address customer needs
- Higher current, higher density and better heat performance through TE's innovative contact design
- Enhanced safety: UL and TUV certified
This type of connector is engineered for high Signal Integrity (SI) on printed circuit boards (PCBs).
With a small design to increase PCB real estate, our card edge connectors provide performance reliability and design flexibility for the latest PCIe protocol solutions. The product portfolio consists of right angle, surface mount sockets with 52 contacts (for express mini card) or 76 contacts (for display mini card). Latches are available for selected heights. Some of the products in the category can support multiple function add-in cards and modules, including WiFi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, and Wireless Gigabit Alliance (WiGig).