Time Delay Relays
Featured Product from TE Connectivity
Variety of package and mounting configurations
Our time delay relays provide enhanced control functionality with addition of control input circuitry to high performance relays. The time delay relays are engineered to perform reliably in commercial, nuclear, harsh aerospace, and military applications. They are available in multiple pole contacts with ratings that range from 1 to 10A with MIL qualifications on 10A versions.
- Solid state and pneumatic timing circuitry
- Multiple fixed and adjustable timing functions
- Nuclear and military qualified versions
- 1 to 10A rated contacts and outputs
- Choices of mounting and terminal styles
- A choice of mounting style and terminal options: Gold plated pins for socket mounting or tin dipped hook terminals for solder connection, with optional side mounting brackets
- 4 slash sheets to MIL-PRF-28726: /28 for delay on operate fixed, /29 for delay on released fixed, /30 for delay on operate adjustable, and /31 for delay on release adjustable.
- Available as nuclear qualified control time delay devices with pneumatic technology operation allowing for time delay without power
- Available as delay-on-operate, delay-on-release in fixed, adjustable and interval timing functions with electromechanical and solid state outputs.
Available in two different switching modes, these relays are designed for delay-on operate and delay on release, each with fixed or adjustable timing functions. Available in military and commercial versions, these relays include solid state timing circuits controlling our FCA-210 series relays, providing 2 Form C (DPDT) output contacts rated 10 amps.
- MIL-PRF- 83726/28
- MIL-PRF- 83726/29
- MIL-PRF- 83726/30
- MIL-PRF- 83726/31
- Power generation transfer
- Pump controls
- Aircraft heaters
- Power start-up systems
- Alarm circuits
- Equipment monitoring