Highly-Portable Bond Meter
Featured Product from TEGAM, Inc.
Handheld Bond Measurement
Superior accuracy, 100-hour battery life, and a 3-year warranty.
- Superior Accuracy ± (0.2% Rdg. + 0.02% Range)
- 100-Hour Battery Life (3AA)
- Smallest and Lightest Bond Meter & Milli-Ohmmeter
- Widest Probe Selection. See probes here
- Uncomplicated, Back-lit Display
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 17025 Calibration Option
TRUST is an essential feature in any measurement tool and TEGAM's new 700 Series bond meters are instruments you can rely on every day with confidence. these new models are designed with the clearest and most informative displays for mistake-free measurements. They quickly produce accurate readings to reduce the time spent measuring.
TEGAM Bond Meters for Your Industry
Perform on-site calibration and verification of thermocouples, temperature transmitters, indicators, process controllers and displays with lab grade accuracy in the varied conditions found on the plant floor.
- Aerospace: Verify mechanical and electrical bonds for safety, conductivity, mechanical integrity, RF shielding and lightning protection. TEGAM is the largest provider of bond meters to the US Armed Forces.
- Alternative Energy: Solar arrays and wind turbines are prone to lightning strikes. The integrity of their grounds must be maintained and restored after an event. A small increase in the resistance translates into a dangerous voltage when thousands of amps are flowing.
- Automotive: Battery Electric Vehicles contain many high current interconnections and over current protection. Verifying the low resistance is essential to preventing fires and poor performance. Conventional ICE engines also rely on many electric systems that are verified with TEGAM instruments.
- Electronics: Validate circuit board elements and traces with low resistance measurements that can detect thin or undersized conductors. Check connections and current limiting resistors in situ.
- Electrical Systems: The 710A is sensitive enough to detect loose bus bars, damaged shunts, failing fuses and poor cable terminations.
PROBES are often more important than the instrument. No one has a wider range of configurations to meet and adapt to your needs. From tight spacing to piercing paint, we have a tip configuration to make your job easier. The dual connector system permits a Kelvin Clip on one lead for secure ground connection while the ergonomic tri-shape probe on the second lead can be used for accessing multiple points with one hand. Designed for one-handed operation, these tools are comfortable to carry and use for extended periods of time.
Like all TEGAM products, the 700 Series bond meters are designed, assembled and tested in the United States. TEGAM backs this durable instrument with a 3 year warranty to assure you that your investment is sound.
- Bond Meter Accuracy: ±(0.2% Reading + 0.02 Range), 18 to 28°C
- Temperature Range : -10 to 55 °C / 14 to 131°F
- Reading Rate: 3 Readings per second
- Connector Type : M12
- Battery: 3AA (IEC LR6, ANSI 15) Alkaline
- 100 Hour Battery Life
- 4-digit Auto-Ranging with Backlight and Function Annuciators
- Bond Meter & Milli-Ohmmeter Features Creative Ergonomic Design
- Three-Year Parts & Workmanship Warranty
- Calibration: Standard Calibration, 17025 Compliant Calibration.
- Included Accessories: 3AA Batteries, Quick Start Guide, Certificate of Traceability
- Optional Accessories: Foam-Filled Hard Carry Case, SureGrip Cover, Tilt Stand / Magnetic / Hanger
- CE, Complies with 47 CFR Part 15 of the FCC rules, Class B
- Made in USA
From Food Safety to High Power Calibration, TEGAM aims to meet your measurement needs. We keep your needs and applications in mind throughout the design, manufacture and support of all our instruments. The quality is built in when you choose TEGAM for all your measurement needs. Our products are marketed throughout the world via TEGAM’s cohesive network of strong technical representatives and distributors in over 40 countries.