Simplify Food Safety Tracing and Recordkeeping
Featured Product from TEGAM, Inc.
TEGAM's Simplify Food Safety Tracing and Recordkeeping with App-based Temperature Recording webinar. Key points include FSMA Section 204 and how relates to temperature measurement, Properly Documenting a Kill Step, and Explaining the risk of paper records. Click here to watch the full webinar!
Food Industry Temperature Measurement from TEGAM
The USDA estimates that foodborne illness costs more than $15.6 billion each year and that 1 in 6 Americans will suffer from consuming contaminated foods. Fortunately, many illnesses can be prevented with the proper cooking, storage and monitoring of food and ingredients.
TEGAM’s expertise in portable temperature measurement has been focused on food safety applications for over 30 years. Our temperature measuring instruments are designed to withstand the challenging environments found in food processing facilities and to produce consistent results with a wide variety of operators. TEGAM digital temperature instruments are deployed on production lines for on-the-spot verification and are used to calibrate vital process control equipment.
Our digital temperature measuring/monitoring instruments include:
- Basic, Durable Temperature Measurement: 911B Thermocouple Thermometer.
- Bluetooth Data Collection: 931B Datalogging Thermometer. The clipboard can truly be eliminated while reducing operator workload and simultaneously increasing the accuracy of data collection.
- Software Developer’s Kit: SDK-93X provides examples and source code to connect TEGAM Bluetooth thermometers to standard Quality Management Systems or your internal proprietary infrastructure for increased efficiencies and accuracy.
- Intrinsically Safe Devices for Use around Alcohols: 921B Intrinsically Safe Thermocouple Thermometer, because good bourbon is a shame to waste.
- Digital Temperature Calibration for Equipment Maintenance: 940A Thermocouple Temperature Calibrator easily verifies that heating and storage systems are accurately reading and operating within control limits. Verifies both sensors and process controllers.
Please contact TEGAM with specific questions or for personal assistance within the Food Manufacturing industry. Read our Food Industry Application Notes for much more helpful information. You may also request a product demo from TEGAM here.
- 1- https://www.cdc.gov/foodsafety/cdc-and-food-safety.html
- 2 – https://www.cdc.gov/foodsafety/keep-food-safe.html
Follow us on:
From Food Safety to High Power Calibration, TEGAM aims to meet your measurement needs. We keep your needs and applications in mind throughout the design, manufacture and support of all our instruments. The quality is built in when you choose TEGAM for all your measurement needs. Our products are marketed throughout the world via TEGAM’s cohesive network of strong technical representatives and distributors in over 40 countries