Rotary Damper with Smooth Soft-Closing Movement
Featured Product from Takachiho America, Inc.
Takachiho America's dampers utilize the braking force that is generated by the silicone oils velocity resistance to provide the soft-closing feature. We offer Rotary, Linear (shock absorbing), Disk and other various types of dampers to suit your needs and will work with you to recommend the best dampers for your innovative designs.
- Max. rotation speed - 50 rpm
- Max. cycle rate - 10 cycle/min
- Operating temperature - 0~50° C
- Weight - FRT-E2: with gear 0.14g
- Weight - FRT-E9: with gear 0.38g
- Body and cap material - Polycarbonate (PC)
- Rotating shaft material - Polyacetal (POM)
- Gear material - Polyacetal (POM)
- Oil type - Silicone oil