On Demand Tepid Water Delivery Systems
Featured Product from ThermOmegaTech®
Safety showers and eyewash stations are critical in environments where chemical spills are a potential threat. ThermOmegaTech®, a leader in self-actuating thermostatic technology, has designed an innovative solution supplying consistently tepid water on demand to meet OSHA and ANSI Z358.1 safety requirements: the Therm-O-Mix® station.
The Therm-O-Mix® station is an instantaneous steam-fired water heater that utilizes a facility’s existing steam and water supply to deliver and maintain 80°F tepid water to emergency safety showers and face/eyewash stations. No electric is required for the station to operate which makes it the ideal solution for refineries and factories with explosion proof environments.
• Self-Actuating – requires no electric
• Uses existing plant steam and water supply
• Maintains constant 80°F output
• Easy to retrofit on existing shower/eyewash stations
• Compact – No complex recirculation systems required