Customized engineered heating and cooling designs
Service Detail from Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc.
Process & Engineered Skids
TFS engineers, designs and fabricates specialized heating and cooling skids that incorporate stringent controls with your current production. Our application engineers can assist with the complete integration of accurate temperature and flow controls with your production requirements to existing DCS or DCIS system.
Electric thermal fluid heating and Skid-mounted exchanger control systems provide high efficiency, waste heat stream recovery to make your operation more cost effective. Standard and custom designs come in both horizontal and vertical configuration when space is at a premium. Our design can be skid-mounted and customized to meet you exact requirements.
Thermal Fluid, Steam, Glycol process skids provide highly accurate control temperatures up to 750°F (399°C). Customized engineered heating and cooling designs can be skid-mounted to meet you exact requirements.
Thermal fluid ("hot oil") heating systems are used in many industrial applications where efficiency and accurate temperature control between 300 deg F and 750 deg F are required. TFS has many years experience in this field and we offer a broad range of products, service and support.
TFS can supply:
- Konus fuel fired (gas, oil or waste fuel) thermal fluid heaters and complete systems from 0.5 to 50+ million Btu/hr.
- electric hot oil heaters from 10 kw to 5+ MW
- hot oil / thermal fluid filtering systems
- hot oil / thermal fluid pumps, valves, controls, tanks
- hot oil / thermal fluid heating & cooling loops
- heat recovery systems
- parts for hot oil pumps, hot oil valves, burners and controls
- field service, annual inspections, start up and engineering consultation