LTM - PTC Thermistors
Featured Product from Thermik Corporation
THERMIK thermistors are used to monitor temperature. They are optimally designed for direct installation in the windings of electric motors and transformers. In their respective housings, Thermik thermistors can prevent the overheating of devices such as electronic assemblies, heat sinks, etc.
THERMIK thermistors correspond to DIN 4408, DIN 44082 and IEC 34-11-2, and exhibit a very high temperature sensitivity. The resistance increases strongly in the area of the rated response temperature. This change can be used to switch off the load circuit through a triggering device. Electronic evaluations of many different applications are also possible. The typical characteristics of THERMIK thermistors are presented in the temperature resistance diagram.
- With connector cables
- Fully insulated in a srew on housing
- Nominal switch temperature: 70 °C - 180 °C
- Operating voltage range: 2.5 V DC - 24 V DC
- Max. permissible operating voltage: 30.0 V DC
- Max. recommended sensor voltage: 2.5 V DC - 7.5 V DC
- High voltage resistance: 2.5 kV
- Housing height: from 8.0 mm
- Thread/Length: M4 x 5.0 mm
- Width across ?ats/Max. torque: 10.0 mm / 2 Nm
View more technical details here, or contact us for more information or to receive a quote.