STM Thermistors - PTC
Featured Product from Thermik Corporation
THERMIK thermistors are used for temperature monitoring. They are optimally designed for direct installation in the windings of electric motors and transformers. In their respective housings, THERMIK thermistors prevent the overheating in devices such as electronic assemblies, heat sinks, etc.
Thermik is one of the few suppliers who can draw on their own experience in the manufacture of PTC ceramics. Because the underlying technology is fundamentally important in the process, our thermistors are qualitatively different from conventional products even in this respect.
- With connector cables
- Insulation PTFE
- Nominal Switching Temperature: 70 °C - 180 °C
- Operating voltage range: 2.5 V DC - 24 V DC
- Max. permissible operating voltage: 30.0 V DC
- Max. recommended sensor voltage: 2.5 V DC - 7.5 V DC
- High voltage resistance: 2.5 kV
- Length of the insulation cap: 12.0 mm
- Diameter: ≤ 3.0 mm
View more technical details here, or contact us for more information or to receive a quote.