Bifurcated Gooseneck LED Microscope Illuminator
Featured Product from Titan Tool Supply, Inc.
A free-standing, dual Gooseneck LED Lamp for inspection and assembly from Titan Tool Supply, designed by ANSER® provides an adjustable light source for microscopes and projectors. The bifurcated light guide consists of two 1/2-inch O.D. metallic-sheathed arms which can be bent to any angle.
The stay-put feature of the dual arms allows light to be delivered over, under, or beside the object to be inspected or measured. This makes it an ideal illumination accessory for stereo and measuring microscopes.
Using the latest in LED technology, the light guide outperforms many halogen products in light illumination and energy efficiency producing 3100K color temperature. A unique hood is designed to minimize operating temperature and the compact shape, lineal light output and adjustable gooseneck provides the ultimate in positioning flexibility.
- 18" Long Dual Gooseneck's for ideal light positioning
- Portable, lightweight, yet heavy-duty cast Aluminum base
- Sleek anodized protective black finish
- Dual 3-watt LED bright lights; 6-watt total light output
- Smooth dimming
- Powered from the 12-volt power supply included with the light
- 3100K color temperature white light
- Made in the USA
- Light Output @12": 400 Lux
- Color Temperature: 3100 K
- CRI (Color Rendering): 92 RA
- Rated Life @12 V: 60,00 Hours
- Model Number: AN2-DL-18-LED
- Illumination: Dual 3-Watt LED Lights
- Price: $285.00