Top-of-the-line Medical Equipment Hinges provide reliability & durability that’s paramount in Medical environments!
Secure heavy-duty monitor hinges for medical carts, pole mounted monitors, tabletop monitors, tilted screens, ultrasound machines, heart rate monitors, mobile medical equipment, medical diagnostic and analysis equipment monitors.
All TorqMaster friction hinges feature:
- Balanced or Unbalanced Torque – specify the torque & torque direction required.
- Available in right or left hand configurations
- All hinges meet and exceed life testing to 30,000 cycles.
- Corrosion protection available
- Minimal or no springback
- No backlash
- 360 degree shaft rotation – pivot and stay put in any position
- Ability to mix and match housings & shafts / adapters to fit exact requirements
- 100% product testing available – min / max and average torque
- Smooth, consistent feel over hinge lifetime
Features: TorqMaster hinges have no backlash or free play and minimal springback. Friction elements are spring steel. Corrosion protection is available. Please inquire regarding hinge conductivity. All shafts rotate 360 degrees. All hinges feature constant torque over life (30,000-plus cycles typical). TorqMaster hinges are assembled from inventory for fast delivery with no tooling charges.
Applications: Laptop & notebook computers, Flat panel & LCD display mounting & positioning, Medical equipment, Protective covers, Access panels, Office equipment, Control Panels, Cameras, Computer peripherals, anything that has to pivot….and stay put!
Call us: Please fax drawings of your project to our sales department. Our engineers will help you choose the appropriate hinge, torque and torque directions or detent options. Custom Hinges or variations of stock designs are available for higher volume OEM applications, however a semi-custom shaft in a standard housing can often solve many design challenges.
* All TorqMaster hinges are available in balanced (same torque in both directions) or unbalanced (higher torque in one direction with approximately 35% less in other direction) and in left and right hand configurations (mirror image of shaft exiting housing)