Featured Product from Transcat, Inc.
Extech HDV-610 for Rent
HD Videoscope (5.5mm Camera/1m Flex.Cable)
- Includes 5.5mm flexible, 60° FOV, macro probe (1m)
- 5.7" color LCD TFT with high definition 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution
- Compact, high-resolution water-proof camera probe
- Camera head with four built-in bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- SD memory card included to store more than 15,000 images
- Video recording (up to 4 hours) with voice annotation
- AV output for viewing images and video directly on a monitor
- Video and images can be transferred to a PC via the SD card or USB output
- Optional wireless transmitter allows you to transmit video up to 100ft (30m) from the measurement point to your monitor
- Includes HDV600 videoscope, handset & camera probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargable Li-Polymer battery, patch cable, 100/240V AC adaptor, USB and AV cables, and carrying case
Why Rent from Transcat?
Rent from the Test and Measurement Equipment experts.
Transcat Rentals provide immediate, efficient and cost effective solutions for your temporary application or project needs. We offer a wide variety of inventory that comes calibrated ready to use. Our rental experts can help you choose the right equipment while offering flexible rental options, along with quality customer service.
- Dedicated rental experts are ready to help you find the right piece of equipment and determine the best course for rental
- Transcat provides consultative services on equipment selection, given your existing systems and operations
- Ready to use calibrated equipment is provided quickly in a cost effective and flexible way
- Same-day shipping is available in most cases
Watch>>>Transcat Company Overview
Founded in 1964, Transcat has been supporting industry’s test and measurement requirements for over 50 years. We serve customers within such areas as the pharmaceutical, industrial manufacturing, energy, and chemical process industries.
Transcat's Application & Resource Center
Let our metrology experts support you in more ways than just providing excellent calibration and consulting services. Please take some time to view and read our calibration resources. We continue to develop additional pieces that are pertinent to our customers.