Tripp Lite's New 3-phase PDUs
Featured Product from Tripp Lite
The new 3-phase PDUs have a built-in LX Platform interface that is HTML5-based, so it does not require Java. The interface supports complete remote access for power monitoring and email notifications via a secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH.
For enhanced local monitoring, the new touchscreen LCD features intuitive, easy-to-navigate menus. It reports detailed network information, input per phase, output per load bank and output per outlet (varies by model). The touchscreen LCD can also generate a unique QR code to allow read-only access to the PDU via a mobile device.
When used with optional EnviroSense2 sensors, the LX Platform interface and touchscreen LCD can provide monitoring of temperature, humidity and dry contact connections.
Key Benefits of Tripp Lite’s New 3-Phase PDUs
- LX Platform interface is HTML5-based for greater browser compatibility without Java
- LX Platform interface provides real-time remote monitoring of voltage and load levels; switched models offer individual outlet control to decrease the need for on-site visits
- LCD touchscreen provides easy-to-navigate menus to view network data and load levels
- Support for PDU monitoring on a mobile device
- Support for monitoring of environmental conditions