Humidity and Temperature Meter HM70 (Handheld)
Featured Product from Vaisala
Vaisala HUMICAP® HM70 Handheld is designed for demanding humidity measurement in spot-checking applications. It is also ideal for field checking and calibration of Vaisala's fixed humidity instruments.
The HM70 includes an MI70 indicator and an optional probe depending on the application.
- HMP75 with standard plastic grid
- HMP75B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
- HMP76 with standard sintered bronze filter
- HMP76B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
- HMP77 with standard plastic grid and stainless steel netting
- HMP77B (chemical purge and sensor preheating)
The optional MI70 Link Windows® software in combination with a USB connection cable is used to transfer logged data and real time measurement data from the HM70 to a PC.
- RH measurement range 0…100 % RH
- 3 probes, temperature measurement ranges between -70 and +180 °C
- Multiprobe operation; dewpoint and CO2 probes can also be connected
- Displays various humidity parameters
- Sensor preheat and chemical purge options for demanding conditions
- Traceable calibration (certificate included)