Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMS110
Featured Product from Vaisala
Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMS110 are ideal for cooling tower control and differential enthalpy control of economizers. The HMS110 directly outputs wet-bulb temperature, enthalpy and dew-point in addition to RH and temperature. These ±2% transmitters include an integrated radiation shield to reduce the influence of solar radiation on temperature and humidity measurements and to ensure measurement accuracy in outdoor conditions.
HMS110 transmitters are equipped with the trusted HUMICAP® 180R – a robust, general-purpose humidity sensor that functions well in high humidity. The sensor’s superior stability ensures long-lasting accuracy and minimal maintenance throughout the transmitter’s lifetime. If necessary, the transmitters can be field-calibrated using either the Vaisala HM70 Handheld Humidity and Temperature Meter, or a PC connection.
Two product models are available: HMS110 and HMS112. Please review the free datasheet for more information.
- Integrated solar radiation shield
- Calibration certificate included
- Proven HUMICAP® 180R sensor for long-lasting accuracy
- 3-point traceable calibration (certificate included)
- Current output (4...20 mA)
- On-site calibration with HM70 Hand-Held Meter or PC connection
- Ingress protection IP65
- Minimal maintenance: The sensor’s superior stability ensures long-lasting accuracy and minimal maintenance throughout the transmitter’s lifetime.
- HMS110 transmitters are easy to install: They can be mounted directly on to a wall or pole without any extra accessories.
- Integrated radiation shield: The integrated radiation shield allows unrivaled measurement performance, reducing the impact of the sunshine on temperature and humidity measurements and ensuring measurement accuracy in outdoor conditions.