Humidity and Temperature Transmitters HMD60
Featured Product from Vaisala
The sturdy and reliable duct mounted Vaisala HUMICAP Humidity Transmitter Series HMD60 is designed for monitoring relative humidity in demanding HVAC and light industrial applications. The combination of high accuracy, stability and reliable operation makes this product series an ideal choice for demanding applications.
The HMD60 and HMD65 have been certified by the BACnet Testing Laboratories (BTL) with the BACnet Conformance Certificate.
The models in this series are:
- HMD62 for measuring humidity and temperature
- TMD62 for measuring temperature only
- HMD65 for measuring humidity and temperature with BACnet and Modbus protocols
- HMD60 for measuring humidity and temperature with a short probe, fully configurable
- TMD60 for measuring temperature only with a short probe, fully configurable
All these duct-mounted transmitters are robust and reliable and they are resistant to chemicals and dust. The all-metal body is IP66-rated.
All common humidity parameters are available in the HMD60: dew point, wet bulb, enthalpy, absolute humidity, mixing ratio. All these parameters can be selected using DIP-switches.
Field adjustment is easy with the high precision trimmers or using the Vaisala HUMICAP® Hand-held Humidity and Temperature Meter HM70. The transmitter is also configurable using the Vaisala Insight PC Software.
The combination of high accuracy, stability and reliable operation makes this product series an ideal choice for museums, cleanrooms and laboratories to mention a few examples. The products come with a traceable calibration certificate.
- Measurement accuracy up to ±1.5 %RH and ±0.1 °C (±0.18 °F)
- Analog output 4 … 20 mA transmitter model options: HMD62 (RH and T) and TMD62 (T-only)
- Analog output 0 … 10 V transmitter model: HMD65 (RH and T)
- BACnet MSTP and Modbus RTU: HMD65
- Resistant to chemicals and dust
- IP66-rated body
- Traceable calibration certificate
- Easy field adjustment and output configuration with quick access to transmitter electronics also when installed
- Compatible with Vaisala Insight PC software