viewLinc, Continuous Monitoring System
Featured Product from Vaisala
We offer an unbeatable combination of technology, experience and services. With Vaisala’s continuous monitoring solution you can focus on operations knowing your environments are measured accurately and monitored reliably. Our sensors and transmitters measure almost any parameter. Vaisala also offers in-line measurement of liquid concentrations for pharmaceutical process instrumentation and control.
- Instruments for measuring temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, dewpoint, differential pressure and other critical parameters.
- Continuous, secure and GxP-compliant monitoring for sensitive environments like refrigerators, incubators, isolators, laboratories, cleanrooms and warehouses.
- Services and support that ensure your systems meet or exceed the most stringent compliance requirements.
"Of all the monitoring systems we looked at, the viewLinc monitoring system provided the best value ... hands down!"
- Dorraine Reynolds, Pharmacy Director US-based National Research Hospital
The Vaisala Continuous Monitoring System provides:
- viewLinc software for real-time monitoring and alarming of temperature, humidity and other parameters
- Alarms are sent via onscreen alert, email, SMS, alarm towers, relay to alarm service, and voice calls
- Automated historical and alarm reports are saved to viewLinc's secure server
- Data loggers connect easily -- wired, PoE, Wi-Fi, or VaiNet long-range wireless
- Scalable from one to thousands of sensing devices
- Reliable, redundant recording runs parallel to control systems for simplified validation
- OPC UA and API provide options to integrate viewLinc to other systems
- Optional on-site calibration services ensure accurate temperature and humidity records
Ideal for monitoring temperature, humidity and more in:
- GxP Environments & Life Science Applications
- Calibration Laboratories
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Data Centers & Equipment Rooms
- Museums & Archives
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Distribution
- Chart Recorder Replacement
Learn more about viewLinc monitoring, alarming and reporting software.
Review our repository of articles, eBooks, white papers, and application notes on environmental management of GxP and regulated applications.
- Mats Andersson, Project Manager, AstraZeneca