Fluke 54200 TV Signal Generator
Product Announcement from ValueTronics International, Inc.
Fluke 54200 Features:
- Accurately set luminance and chrominance amplitudes with the up and down keys or the numerical keyboard
- Store up to 99 different test situation settings for later instantaneous recall
- Select the main functions directly on the front-panel keyboard
- More advanced functions can be accessed using soft keys and the large LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) with its familiar graphical interface
- Meets CCIR, EBU, FCC, ITU and EIA analog television standards
- More the 500 digitally generated test patterns for PAL, NTSC and SECAM, including 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios
- High precision setting and indication for video, chrominance and RF amplitudes
- Very stable RF terrestrial output with internal/external modulation, group delay pre-correction and a level up to 100 mV
The Fluke 54200 TV Signal Generator offers sound test signals and a highly stable RF output, making it ideal for completer testing of TV sets, VCRs or other related equipment.
The 54200 offers selectable TC standards (PAL, NTSC, SECAM), text functions and a choice of signal outputs. You can choose from a number of readily available pre-configurations, or select an instrument that precisely matches tour testing requirements, specifying options from a range of stereo sound, data services and interface functions.