New BK Precision 895 1 MHz LCR Meter
Featured Product from ValueTronics International, Inc.
- Adjustable measurement speed for fast readout or better accuracy
- 201-point programmable list sweep function providing ability to sweep frequency, AC and DC bias voltage/current levels
- Auto-level control to maintain the measurement signal applied to the DUT at a constant level
- Test signal voltage and current monitoring
- BIN comparator function to sort components in up to 10 bin locations
- Handler interface for easy integration with a component handler
- 1 m and 2 m cable compensation
- 4-terminal fixture and Kelvin clip test leads included
- Transformer test function with optional transformer test fixture TL89T1
- Versatile trigger functionality (internal, external, bus and manual)
- Standard USB, LAN, and GPIB (895 only) interface for remote control using SCPI commands
- Standard accessories: AC power cord, 4-wire Kelvin clip test lead, 4-terminal test fixture, shorting bar, certificate of calibration, test report
- Three-Year Warranty
The BK Precision 895 is a high accuracy LCR meter capable of measuring inductance, capacitance, and resistance of components and materials at DC or from 20 Hz to 1 MHz. The LCR meter provides flexible AC and DC test signal configuration. AC test signal voltage is variable from 5 mVrms to 2 Vrms, the AC current is adjustable up to 66.7 mArms, depending on the AC impedance selected, and a DC bias signal can be added.
The vivid 4.3-inch TFT LCD offers a clear view of all measured and setting values along with BIN sorting comparator results and a handy Zoom feature that enlarges the measured values to full screen. With a basic accuracy of 0.05%, auto level control (ALC), open/short/load correction and cable length compensation, this meter is a perfect tool for R&D, manufacturing and quality control applications.