New Keithley 2651A 40V, 5A, 200W, Sourcemeter
Product Announcement from ValueTronics International, Inc.
- Source or sink: 2,000W of pulsed power (±40V, ±50A); 200W of DC power (±10V@±20A, ±20V@±10A, ±40V@±5A)
- Easily connect two units (in series or parallel) to create solutions up to ±100A or ±80V
- 1pA resolution enables precise measurement of very low leakage currents
- 1μs per point (1 MHz), continuous 18-bit sampling, accurately characterizes transient behavior
- 1% to 100% pulse duty cycle for pulse width modulated (PWM) drive schemes and devicespecific drive stimulus
- Combines a precision power supply, current source, DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, V or I pulse generator with measurement, electronic load, and trigger controller—all in one instrument
- Includes TSP® Express characterization software, LabVIEW® driver, and Keithley’s Test Script Builder software development environment
- 1-Year Warranty
- Power semiconductor, HBLED, and optical device characterization and testing
- Characterization of GaN, SiC, and other compound materials and devices
- Semiconductor junction temperature characterization
- High speed, high precision digitization
- Electromigration studies
- High current, high power device testing
- 2651A-KIT-1A: Low Impedance Cable Assembly (1m)
- CS-1592-2: High Current Phoenix Connector (male)
- CS-1626-2: High Current Phoenix Connector (female)
- CA-557-1: Sense Line Cable Assembly (1m)
- 7709-308A: Digital I/O Connector CA-180-3A: TSP-Link/Ethernet Cable
- Documentation CD Software Tools and Drivers CD
The high power Model 2651A is the newest addition to the Series 2600A family of System SourceMeter® instruments. Specifically designed to characterize and test high power electronics, it can help you improve productivity in applications across the R&D, reliability, and production spectrums, including high brightness LEDs, power semiconductors, DC-DC converters, batteries, and other high power materials, components, modules, and subassemblies.
The Model 2651A, like every Series 2600A SourceMeter instrument, offers a highly flexible, four-quadrant voltage and current source/load coupled with precision voltage and current meters.
Precisely characterize transient and steady-state behavior, including rapidly changing thermal effects, with the two measurement modes in the Model 2651A. Each mode is defined by its independent analog-to-digital (A/D) converters. Captures 1,000,000 readings/second, continuous 1µs per point sampling, in the Digitizing Measurement mode. Its 18-bit A/D converters allow you to precisely measure transient characteristics. For more accurate measurements, use its Integrating Measurement mode, which is based on 22-bit A/D converters. The Integrating Measurement mode is provided in all Series 2600A instruments.