Chopper Pumps Proven Solution to Clogging Issues
Featured Product from Vaughan Co., Inc.
The Vaughan Chopper Pump is a centrifugal pump with the unique ability of chopping all incoming solids prior to pumping. This not only protects the pump from clogging, but also provides added benefit to downstream components, processes, and the environment.
All wear components are cast steel and heat treated for maximum impact and wear resistance. Combined together, these heavy duty patented components create the ultimate pump for handling severe solids.
Features & Benefits
- Dry suction lifts up to 22 feet
- Hydraulic efficiencies OVER 70%
- Heat-treated and hardened components
- Over 50 years experience
- Flows over 13,000 gallons per minute
- Discharge sizes from 3" to 16"
- Direct or belt-drive configurations available
- Non-clogging guarantee on all Chopper pumps
Download Chopper Pump brochure.
Click here to view availabe Chopper Pumps and specs.