Collaborative Robot Screwdriving System
Featured Product from Visumatic Industrial Products
Collaborative Robot Screwdriving System Joins Universal Robots Ecosystem
Feed and drive package now comes with pre-load URCap capability.
The Visumatic VCM-3X.2 collaborative robot screwdriving system has achieved a UR+ certification for fully integrated use in the Universal Robots family of collaborative robots. The VCM is a complete assembly feed and drive end of arm tooling (EOAT) package for use by machine builders. It includes an automatic screwfeeder, drive system, and end effector for direct mounting to a collaborative robot wrist.
Visumatic's deep automated fastening process development expertise is fully reflected in the companion URCap plug-in. Builders receive the URCap on a USB drive, which is then loaded into the UR controller. It enables a unified interface, while extending the controller's capabilities.
The URCap includes all programming required to feed and install fasteners, including fault recovery logic. Fully customizable parameters allow deployment in a broad range of applications. This preset capability delivers enhanced assembly process control and simplifies set up.
The Visumatic VCM-3X.2 fastening system was recently selected a one of the top ten best new products by Assembly Magazine.
Fastening Solutions Found Faster
The record numbers of parts representing today’s industrial production require short cycle times, high reliability and the greatest possible accuracy. These parts are smaller, made of diverse materials, and often feature an inherent degree of difficulty, which only efficient and reliable automation systems can overcome. Automation systems that provide fastener feeding and driving capabilities, from handheld systems to robotic screw driving cells, are no exception.
Whether delivering rapid pin insertion, small and large screw driving, specialty fasteners and rivets, or fast and precise robotic assembly, one company concentrates all of its efforts on fastener feeding and driving—enabling fast, high quality parts, as well as a workplace environment that is safe for your employees. That company is Visumatic.
Visumatic’s new corporate video relates the story of its creation, its passion for innovative technology, and what makes it the unique go-to company that you’ll rely on when you want to increase productivity and keep your lines up and running. Visumatic believes that its successful and innovative products also started with a story—a client with a need.
Visumatic works closely with its customers. After the initial discussion, the process progresses quickly from a paper order to 3-D modeling, a CAD print package, crafted machine parts, assembly, testing and on to the delivery of your customized solution. Each department at Visumatic is involved in the process, from electrical and mechanical engineers, assembly, production, purchasing, service, sales and machinists that operate lathes and drills. You have a team of experts that both create and support your efforts.
Visumatic’s creatively engineered automatic feeding and driving assembly equipment assists in the installation of screws, nuts, bolts, pins, and specialty fasteners and provides solutions that are designed to enhance each customer’s process, enabling that process to be faster, better, and safer. By using a customized system approach, many inherent challenges are mitigated. This approach addresses such elements as bolting, loading, boltholes, potential vibration, impact fastener loosening and more.
The company’s offerings include hand-operated guns that automatically load screws for machine operators, fixed systems and robotics specifically used with high volume, high torque or exotic fasteners, and modular components representing bullet-proof, ready-to-use gear for machine builders. All equipment is backed by a 100%, six-month unconditional guarantee, supported by a dedicated on-call customer service group.
Within the rapidly exploding industrial manufacturing realm that Visumatic targets, feeding and driving equipment supports what sometimes turns out to be the weakest link in manufacturing—how products are fastened together. The company concentrates all of its efforts on the challenges involved in feeding and driving equipment, rather than dilute its efforts and resources in the development of other types of products. Globally, fewer than 10 companies address this market segment and Visumatic stands alone in its 50-year history of providing the highest levels of innovation and above-and-beyond customer service and support.
So, watch Visumatic’s new corporate video and then bring it on. Tell us your story about what you’re ready to achieve and we’ll put Visumatic’s smart-machine technology in your hands, delivering unique equipment that is creatively engineered for smart customers like you.
Re-Inventing Automated Assembly Fastening, Everyday.
Visumatic is a specialty engineering firm whose mission is to deliver easily recognizable value in every fastening solution we create. We design and build the best automated fastener feeding and driving equipment on the market for manufacturing companies doing assembly work.
- Automatic nut and screwfeeding and driving systems
- Applications for nuts, bolts, push pins, and plastic fasteners
- All design, fabrication and quality control is done in-house
- Exhaustive, controlled testing is done on every unit before it ships
- We provide solutions for any automated fastening challenge
We answer challenges for our customers:
- We deliver longer life cycles, extreme durability, pinpoint accuracy and the strongest guarantee in the business.
- We invented the Locking Bit to make handheld assembly tasks easier.
- We invented the Viper to offer a turn-key truly programmable robotic feeding and driving system.
- We incorporate highly engineered ergonomics for safer, operator friendly components and greater operator acceptance.
The Visumatic Advant-edge
- Our 100% Guarantee: Our systems are 100% guaranteed with a six-month unconditional guarantee, and lifetime customer service support.
- Customer Specific Technical Manuals: Manuals are complete with your program, electrical, mechanical schematics, down to detailed replacement parts. We can be on the ‘same page’ with you with just a phone call. A Visumatic Exclusive.
- Customized For Your Process: Visumatic nosepieces are engineered to fit your part and application.
- More Experienced: Our engineers have over 90 years combined experience and our average employee tenure is over 14 years.
- On-call Support: Visumatic’s support staff is on-call and can be on site within 24 hours.
- Fast Delivery: Most applications can be delivered in 3 to 6 weeks.
- Extensive Testing: Systems are exhaustively tested to ensure long run cycles, decrease down time and low cost of ownership.
- High Repeat Business: Our customer satisfaction is so high that over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers.
Our customer base includes top-shelf OEM automotive, appliance and electronics manufacturing companies such as Honda, Ford, Toyota, Chrysler, General Motors, General Electric, Armstrong Air Conditioning, Amana Appliances, Maytag, Frigidaire, Honeywell, Hitachi, Sony and many others, as well as their suppliers.
Visumatic is an independent, family-owned and operated business located in Lexington, Kentucky.