High Voltage Diodes
Featured Product from Voltage Multipliers, Inc.
• VMI manufactures high voltage diodes from 2kV to 20kV reverse breakdown voltage (Vrwm).
• Diode packages include glass body diodes with silver axial leads, formed leads, and surface mount leads.
• Epoxy diodes come in axial-leaded packages, and formed/SMD type leads.
• Reverse recovery times range for 30ns to 3000ns.
• Devices are available in a wide range of current ratings ranging 5mA to 5A.
• Specialty diodes include the high reverse power E-Zorb series, and military grade QPL diodes such as JANTXV1N6513 through JANTX1N6535.
• Special applications include down-hole and other high operating temperature designs.
• Voltage Multipliers Inc. is ISO9001:2015 certified.
VMI specializes in high voltage diodes, power supplies, optocouplers, multipliers and related assemblies. Our products are custom designed for military, industrial, medical, aerospace and other high-reliability applications operating at the leading edge of technology.
Established in 1980, VMI has years of experience in high voltage design and we are committed to quality and service. With a full staff of engineers and technicians, we are here to assist you throughout the production process, from design development to production manufacturing. We offer extensive testing, design verification, production support and custom design services.
VMI is ISO9001:2015 certified and all of our products are made and 100 percent tested at our facility in Visalia, California, USA.
Voltage Multipliers, Inc.
8711 W. Roosevelt Ave.
Visalia, CA 93291 USA