Hydra-Cell® T100 Series Pumps
Featured Product from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Hydra-Cell® T100 Series Pumps have an exclusive seal-less diaphragm design.
- Seal-less design separates the power end from the process fluid end, eliminating leaks, hazards, and the expense associated with seals and packing
- Low NPSH requirements allow for operation with a vacuum condition on the suction - positive inlet pressure is not necessary
- Can operate with a closed or blocked suction line and run dry indefinitely without damage, eliminating downtime and repair costs
- Unique diaphragm design handles more abrasives with less wear than gear, screw or plunger pumps
- Hydraulically balanced diaphragms to handle high pressures with low stress
- Provides low-pulse, linear flow due to its multiple diaphragm design