Stan-Cor Series Centrifugal Pumps
Featured Product from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
The Stancor pumps are cost-effective, rugged with a durable design. Available in sizes 1-1/2 X 1 X 6 to 3 X 4 X 12, these sizes will provide flows to 700 grp and heads to 350 feet. I handles temperature up to 325F.
Specifically designed to handle abrasive, corrosive, dirty and reclaim process fluids like no other ANSI Centrifugal Pump can:
- Textile - Bleaching of fabrics and silks
- Food - Sugar refining, bleaching, disinfecting
- Waster Water/Chemicals - Purifying water, deodorizing sewage, industrial effluents
- Pulp & Paper - Bleaching pulp, fireproofing and wood preserving
- Agriculture - Fertilizer, fungicide, and insecticide manufacturing
- Electronics - Chip and metal cleaning, acid waste transfer
- Steel - Steel and Stainless steel picking, acid recovery, acid transfer
- Oil & Gas - Well acidizing, petroleum purification
- Chemical - Catalyst transfer, acid transfer and neutralizing
- Metal Treating - Anodizing, electroplating, plating