Commercial Rainwater Systems Webinar: On demand!
Featured Product from Watts
Now on demand! Watch webinar, Commercial Rainwater Systems: Scale Driven Designs and earn 0.1 ASPE CEU upon successful completion of the quiz.
Even though Rainwater is relatively pure, it does pick up pollutants as it moves through the atmosphere. In order to collect and utilize it as a renewable resource, especially in the context of commercial buildings, one must consider both the source of the rainwater and the end use to ensure the appropriate level of water filtration and treatment.
Key takeaways of this webinar include:
- The basics of rainwater harvesting as a renewable resource
- Possible uses for Rainwater in and out of the building
- Major Rainwater pre-filter types and applications
- Primary elements of a Rainwater system
- Appropriate inlet pre-filter type based on locale and building conditions
- The most commonly applied disinfection strategies
This is the latest installment of our Watts Works Engineer Webinar Series. Watch the recording of our webinar, Commercial Rainwater Systems: Scale Driven Designs and earn 0.1 ASPE CEU upon successful completion of the quiz.
Looking for something else? Check out the other webinars in our Watts Works Engineer Webinar Series.