Data Bus Throttle (DBT) Series from InPower
Featured Product from Waytek, Inc.
InPOWER’s DBT series control modules provide high idle engine RPM control in a compact plug and play design. Each module offers adjustable RPM settings, engine signal output, and LED diagnostic status indicators. These control modules connect to your vehicle’s OBD-11 diagnostic connector via a cable with a secondary OBD-11 connector for use with any other necessary OBD-11 access. This easy-to-install, low-cost module provides your vehicle with high idle and power take-off (PTO) when and how it is needed.
- Automatic charge protection and fixed speed mode
- Data link to engine controller ensure precise speed control, interlocking and operation of diagnostic LED indicators
- Adjusts pre-set RPM to between 900 and 2000 RPM
- PTO output: +12V @ 3A, set when module is activated
- Supports Ford and Chevy light-duty vehicles
- 3 adjustable RPM settings
- 2 remote PDM controls
- 6 engine signal outputs for any signal, such as park, reverse or vehicle speed
- Communication across CAN network
- Supports Ford, GM, and Cummins engines