mVEC Power Distribution from Eaton
Featured Product from Waytek, Inc.
EATON recently expanded their offering of mVECs to include 24V relay options, offering more network oversight for high power circuits. EATON ‘s Multiplexed Vehicle Electrical Center (mVEC) offers economical CAN network oversight for high-power circuits in vehicle power distribution. The mVEC is a rugged power distribution node on a J1939 network, controlling relays based on information from the central vehicle controller. The mVEC will also return power distribution status information like relay state, failed relay, missing component or blown fuse. The mVEC uses patented Bussmann VEC “power grid” technology, ideal for high-current circuits and Sure Power networking electronics.
- Multiple configuration options available
- CAN network oversight to high-power circuits
- Sealed for high-pressure spray up to IP66
- Conformally coated electronics allow operation in demanding vehicle environments found in the construction, agriculture, heavy truck, RV, marine, and specialty vehicle markets
- 200A Max - 30A per output pin