Teflon® Beaker Liners
Product Announcement from Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc.
Teflon® Beaker Liners - Alternative To Glass Labware
Laboratory analysists are recognizing the utility of Beaker Liners made with Teflon® film, as a stand-alone alternative to glassware. Beaker Liners made with Teflon® film are better then Pyrex® (borosilicate) glass, because will not break and is less contaminating.
Welch's Beaker Liners Are Made With Teflon® FEP Film
These chemically inert, non-stick, electrically insulated, and temperature resistant Teflon® FEP Beaker Liners provide the following unique benefits over traditional glassware:
- Non-stick and adhesion resistant for easy cleaning
- Non-porous with a smooth surface
- Chemically inert surfaces
- Smaller sample-to-container weight ratios for accurate measurments
- Unsurpassed archival abilities avoiding sample loss and container deterioration
- Pliable and unbreakable
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Resists all chemicals except molten alkali metals and fluorine
Beaker Liners made with Teflon® film can be produced to specific dimensions, upholding tolerances required as a liner or stand-alone device.